Articles and Resources
- 21st Century Worship Resources for the Second Sunday After the Epiphany, Year C
- Call to Worship for Human Relations Day
- Litany for Human Relations Day
- Resources in The United Methodist Book of Worship
- Human Relations Day (UMCgiving.org)
- Human Relations Day resources from Discipleship Ministries
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 18)
- Resources for Human Relations Day/Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Beloved Child, Beloved Community (hymn)
- Celebrating the Life of Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.
Holy God who gives and then gives more: it’s the offering time again. We pass the plate and place a gift of money to sustain the mission of your church, here and around the world. We are reminded that we have other gifts as well, not noted on our bank statements or balance sheets. You have given each of us spiritual gifts, not to make us rich but to make the world richer, more compassionate and more just, because we were here. Open our eyes to those gifts, and where and when you would have us use them. In the Savior’s name, we pray. Amen. (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
This following study guide has been prepared for use with youth and young people by Young People's Ministries. View Study Guide.
Graphics Downloads — Second Sunday After the Epiphany
16:9 PowerPoint/Projection Images (.jpg) — [Background]
4:3 PowerPoint/Projection Images (.jpg) — [Background]