The Fall Issue of The S.A.G.E. is focused on the Baby Boomer generation and how the church can be present for members of this generation. Also featured are reports on the Committee on Older Adult Ministries (COAM) meeting and Boomerstock.
This issue contains the following articles and more:
- Baby Boomers: The Church's Linchpin Generation
- Fall 2016 Committee on Older Adult Ministries Meeting
- Boomerstock: 3 Days that Changes a Generation
- Listening and Hearing May God a Long Way
- Pioneer Churches: Churches with a Vision for Boomer Ministry
- Changing Before our Eyes
As mailing expenses increase and agency budgets tighten, we at the Office on Aging and Older Adult Ministries are looking at different possibilities for getting The S.A.G.E. to you.
Please complete this short survey to let us know your mailing preference for The S.A.G.E. If you don’t do computers at all, have no fear – if we don’t hear from you, we will simply keep you on the print copy mailing list. But if you can help us to reduce our costs and would prefer to receive The S.A.G.E. via email, we would appreciate you letting us know the email address to which it can be sent.