In this Spring Issue of the S.A.G.E there are a variety of topics discussed. For example, what it means to advocate for older adults, ageism, and older adult poverty just to name a few.
This issue contains the following articles and more:
- FINDING A VOICE: WHAT IT MEANS TO ADVOCATE FOR OLDER ADULTS
- THE POWER TO CHANGE, ASAP: THE RELATIONSHIP OF ABUSE, STEREOTYPES, AGEISM, AND POWER
- OVERLOOK: A SUMMARY OF SOME ADDITIONAL ISSUES FOR ADVOCACY
- RICH LIFE OF THE NOT SO FAMOUS: PROFILE OF A REAL LIFE ELDER ADVOCATE
- HE AND SHE AIN'T HEAVY: THE BURDEN OF UNADDRESSED OLDER-ADULT POVERTY ON OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS
- A COMMUNITY OF FAITH UNITED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, OUR ADVOCATE