Knowing that Jesus Christ died that I might have eternal life, I herewith pledge myself to be his disciple, witnessing to his saving grace, and seeking to follow his teachings under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I faithfully pledge my time, my skills, my resources, and my strength, to search out God’s will for me, and to obey.
Acts of Compassion
- I will prayerfully care for my body and for the world in which I live.
- I will invite and/or distribute bulletins/literature to those who are in need of a church home/community.
Acts of Justice
- When I am aware of injustice to others, I will not remain silent.
- I will support the food pantry mission.
- I will spend time each month to further the cause of the disadvantaged in my community.
- We will provide encouragement and tools to assist others in their educational goals.
Acts of Devotion
- I will read and study the scriptures each day.
- I will spend 30 minutes/day devoting myself to God through prayer, personal study and other acts.
Acts of Worship
- I will be faithful in attendance and participate in worship each Sunday including alter prayer.
- I will support the church financially to the best of my ability.
- I will receive Holy Communion each month.
I will try to live each day in the knowledge that God’s spirit is within me and available to me.