From The United Methodist Hymnal
- No. 78, "Heleluyan" ("Alleluia"), trad. Muscogee (Creek) Indian
- No. 148, "Many and great, O God," Native American melody
- No. 244, "'Twas in the Moon of Wintertime," Christmas hymn
- No. 329, "Prayer to the Holy Spirit," trad. Native American prayer (spoken)
- No. 330, "Daw-Kee, Aim Daw-Tsi-Taw" ("Great Spirit, Now I Pray"), Kiowa prayer, Native American melody
- No. 378, "Amazing Grace," with phonetic transcriptions from Cherokee, Navajo, Kiowa, Creek, and Choctaw
- No. 743, Psalm 8, Response 2 using "Many and great" as a response
From The United Methodist Book of Worship
- No. 176, additional stanzas of "Heleluyan" for UM Hymnal No. 78
- No. 184, "Kiowa Hymn: A Call to Worship"
- No. 197, "Shawnee Traveling Song"
- No. 198, "May the Warm Winds of Heaven," Cherokee prayer
- No. 200, "May the Warm Winds of Heaven," with different melody and additional musical harmony
Other United Methodist Publications
- Voices: Native American Hymns and Worship Resources; a collection of hymns, songs, prayers, and worship resources; published by Discipleship Resources, 1992 (reprinted 2000)
- Music Supplement to The United Methodist Hymnal, 1991, Abingdon Press
- "Heleluyan," Orff Instruments arrangement
- Music Supplement II to The United Methodist Hymnal, 1993, Abingdon Press
- "Many and great, O God," performance notes and suggestions for percussion and voicing
- "Chief Seattle's Psalm," by Daniel Moe; SATB; Carl Fischer #CM7995 (you'll need a strong trumpet player and a fine pianist for this one; the score is marked piano or organ, but the accompaniment is more suited to the piano.
- "Heleluyan," anthem based on number 78 in The UM Hymnal; order #070252 ($1.00 per copy); a percussion part is available for $9.95, order #07035X; order from Cokesbury Music Service, toll-free telephone, 1-800-672-1789
- "Heleluyan" and "Many and Great," in Hal Hopson's Creative Uses of Choir in Worship, Hope Publications, 1999
- "Heleluyan," in David Bone's Instant Hymn Anthems, Abingdon Press, 1995
- "Many and Great" by Emma Lou Diemer; from Eight Hymn Preludes, Augsburg (1993), publication #11-10349
- "Many and Great" by Robert Buckley Farrlee, from Many and Great, Augsburg (2000), publication #11-11033
- "Canto" based on an Ojibway song by Derek Healey, from Three Quiet Pieces, Augsburg (1978), publication #11-9482
- "Prelude on 'Lacquiparle,' " by Ronald Arnatt, from The Bristol Collection, Harold Flammer publication #HF-5078; this also appeared in Music Ministry Magazine, July 1976 issue
- "Indian Hymn of Praise," by Austin Lovelace, Harold Flammer publication #86207
- "Many and Great," by Shirley McRae, in Lift Up Your Voices, for unison voices and Orff instruments, Choristers Guild publication #CGA622
- "Many and Great," in Hal Hopson's Creative Uses of Handbells in Worship, Hope, 1997
- "Northern Lights (incorporating the tune LACQUIPARLE) by Margaret R. Tucker, A.M.S.I. #HB-7, 1988.