2019 Wesley Pilgrimage in England
An Immersion in Wesleyan Leadership. Sponsored by The Upper Room, Discipleship Ministries, Higher Education & Ministry, and the General Commission on Archives and History.
The Wesley Pilgrimage in England 2019 (July 8-18, 2019) is a powerful experience of spiritual formation open to everyone interested in theology, prayer, and evangelical passion of John and Charles Wesley. This year builds on the strong foundation of the previous pilgrimages designed for United Methodist lay and clergy leaders—and expanding to invitations to persons of other Christian traditions as well. This is your opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the Christ-centered leadership of John Wesley and Charles Wesley
- Learn, pray, and explore places where the Wesley brothers lived and served
- Make new friends in small groups and experience British culture and hospitality
- Make connections between the Wesleyan practices of missional leadership for the 21st century
Scholarships are available for the following persons serving United Methodist congregations:
- Commissioned, provisional elders and deacons
- Licensed lay pastors
- Lay servants
- Certified lay ministers
Click here to apply for a scholarship. The deadline application is Jan. 30, 2019.
Questions? Please contact:
Participants will receive 3 CEUs.
Wesley Pilgrimage Interactive Map
The Wesley Pilgrimage in England is a powerful leader formation experience open to all lay and clergy leaders. Follow a typical pilgrimage with this interactive map.