This year’s Advent and Christmas Season series embraces the secular seasonal metaphor of homecoming to wrap the challenging biblical texts this season […]
- Season After Epiphany 2018 — Rise Up! Worship Planning Series (0)
- Advent/Christmas 2017 — Coming Home Worship Planning Series (1)
- Season of Saints 2017 (1)
- Habits of Hospitality (1)
- #ThreeSteps in a Christian's Walk (1)
- Season of Creation 2017 (2)
- The Apostle's Tale (3)
- After Pentecost Series: From Chaos to Community (6)
- After Easter Series Two: Becoming (5)
- After Easter Series One: Awakening (4)
- Holy Week 2017: Through Death to Life (6)
- Lent 2017: Living Our Baptismal Calling (7)
- After Epiphany: The Great Invitation (9)
- Advent/Christmas 2016 Worship Planning Series (1)
- Year B (38)
- Year A (325)
- Show All (376)
Music notes and suggestions for the First Sunday After Christmas — Year B (December 31, 2017) candlelight communion service. Song selections include […]
Watch Night has its modern roots in Methodism. Originally an observance of night prayer (prayer vigil, or prayer watch) held throughout the year in […]
Our series comes to a conclusion today as we celebrate the Lord’s Day during this Christmas season. We have come a long […]
A full order of worship for the First Sunday After Christmas Day— Year B (December 31, 2017).
Explore additional resources for the First Sunday After Christmas Day, Year B (December 31, 2017) including downloadable graphics, bulletin covers, and prayers.
Use this grid for hymn suggestions related to each scripture passage for the First Sunday After Christmas (December 31, 2017), Year B.