New groups should devote their first several meetings to writing the group’s covenant. Begin with the General Rule of Discipleship, which is […]
- Safe Sanctuaries (7)
- Children's Ministry Basics (8)
- Lectionary and Seasonal (18)
- Discipleship (12)
- Worship and Sacrament (4)
- Leadership (3)
- Experiential Faith Formation (11)
- Mission, Stewardship & Evangelism (15)
- Crisis and Trauma (12)
- Weekday Ministries (5)
- Ministry with Children Newsletter (7)
- Show All (92)
This list includes acts of devotion, worship, compassion, and justice that chlidren and adult guides may consider practicing.
Covenant Discipleship is disciple-shaping process that offers children the opportunity to use their experiences in school, in church, at home, and in the community, […]
Steve Manskar and Melanie C. Gordon discuss Covenant Discipleship as a proven and effective resource for helping children live as followers of Jesus Christ.