New groups should devote their first several meetings to writing the group’s covenant. Begin with the General Rule of Discipleship, which is […]
- Safe Sanctuaries (7)
- Children's Ministry Basics (9)
- Lectionary and Seasonal (15)
- Discipleship (11)
- Worship and Sacrament (3)
- Leadership (2)
- Experiential Faith Formation (5)
- Mission, Stewardship & Evangelism (10)
- Crisis and Trauma (11)
- Weekday Ministries (5)
- Ministry with Children Newsletter (7)
- Show All (75)
This list includes acts of devotion, worship, compassion, and justice that chlidren and adult guides may consider practicing.
Covenant Discipleship is disciple-shaping process that offers children the opportunity to use their experiences in school, in church, at home, and in the community, […]
Steve Manskar and Melanie C. Gordon discuss Covenant Discipleship as a proven and effective resource for helping children live as followers of Jesus Christ.