Adaptive Stewardship in the Post-Pandemic Church
DATE: May 11, 2021
TIME: 6:30 p.m. CDT
Discipleship Ministries is thrilled to host this virtual event featuring a panel discussion examining the realities of funding ministry and leading churches in the world we are moving into as we come out of the pandemic. After a brief presentation on Adaptive Leadership in the face of our present leadership, as well as congregational research gathered throughout the days before and during the pandemic, discussion will focus on trends for the church’s future. There will also be time to respond to questions from the audience.
Our panelists will include:
- Melvin Amerson, Resource Specialist for the Texas Methodist Foundation.
- Lisa Greenwood, Vice President of Leadership Ministry with Texas Methodist Foundation and Executive Director of the National Association of United Methodist Foundations (NAUMF).
- Joe Park, CEO of Horizons Stewardship.
- Melissa Spas, Managing Director, Education and Engagement at Lake Institute on Faith & Giving.
- Panel Moderator will be Ken Sloane, Director, Stewardship & Generosity for Discipleship Ministries
Watch the video archive of this webinar: